Lithofin PRO FVE is a high performance solvent based impregnator enhances the natural colour of stone and leaves a deep and vibrant finish. The protective treatment further produces a water and oil repellent effect. Suitable for kitchen work tops, counters, vanity tops, window sills, table tops and similar small surfaces.
A special LITHOFIN product developed for professional use. This high performance solvent based impregnator enhances the natural colour of stone and leaves a deep and vibrant finish. The protective treatment further produces a water and oil repellent effect.
Lithofin FVE is liquid, colourless, ready-to-use, dries quickly and is easy to use. The treatment does not form any layers and does not produce gloss. The active ingredients are resistant towards household chemicals and the treatment withstands temperatures of up to 200°C. Effectiveness: the active ingredients are transported into the stone's surface via organic solvents. After the solvents have evaporated, the active ingredients form a film inside the pores of the stone and cure completely.
The colour of the stone is enhanced to its maximum while the natural structure is maintained. The water, oil and grease repellent effect prevents staining.
Density: approx.0.9 g/cm³ Flashpoint: approx. 23°C (c.C)
Appearance: colourless Odour: aromatic
Field of Use
Protects natural stone and enhances the appearance by intensifying the natural colour and accentuating the strucure. Suitable for kitchen bench tops, counters, vanity tops, window sills, table tops and similar small surfaces.
Surfaces: ideally suited for dark natural stone such as Nero Assoluto, Impala, etc. with polished, honed or brushed surfaces.
Please Note: not recommended for large surfaces (floors).
Directions for Use
The surface to be treated must be completely dried out, clean and free of stains. The surface temperature must be between 10 and 25°C. Always test the product on a cutoff to establish the required product quantity and to evaluate the effect.
Application tools: (wide) soft bristled brush, absorbent cloths, melamine pads. Shake conatiner prior to use. Evenly apply Lithofin FVE undiluted working cross-wise. Allow the product to draw into the surface (approx. 10 min. at 20°C). This process takes longer in lower temperatures and is faster in higher temperatures. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface, add more if required. Remove the excess product from the surface and towel dry. In order to achieve the optimal surface finish, rub the surface down with a melamine pad. Allo to dry for at least one hour.
Please Note: glass, ceramics and surfaces sensitive to solvents (wood, lcquer, etc.) must be protected. Tools can be cleaned with thinner.
Coverage: up to 40m² per litre on polished surfaces, up to 20m² on honed and brushed surfaces.
Drying time: stone can be handled and transported (without packaging) after one hour (at 20°C). The full protective effect sets in after three days.
The protective effect lasts for several years. Mechanical strain may cause the surface to become lighter. Through regular maintenance with Lithofin MN Easy-Clean the effect can be prolonged almost indefinetly.
Please Note: wipe up any spills immediately. Avoid using strong degreasing or layerforming products.
Closed, cool and dry. Shelf life of approx. 2 years. Opened containers should be used up without delay.
Contains solvents, free of chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Disposal: liquid product is classified as special waste. Containers are made of environmentally friendly tin plate. Clean containers can be recycled through collection systems.
Safe for areas where food is handled. This Lithofin product has been tested according to EU-Ordinance 1935/2004 by an independent institute. The product is considered safe for treating natural and artificial stone
surfaces that come into direct contact with food stuffs.
Ensure good ventilation during and after use. Do not spray.
Ingredients: hydrocarbons, siloxanes, organosilicone compounds, additives.
Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes serious eye damage. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. Store locked up. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local and national regulations.
a) 1 litre bottle with child-proof cap (12 per box)
b) 5 litre canister (4 per box)